Pet Behavior Tips
Tips For A Happy And Healthy Pet
At The NOAH Center, we work to ensure that life-long relationships between people and their pets nurture and develop. We also know that owning pets takes work and fostering that relationship is important to the healthy well being of your pet. Here are some resources about pet care, behavior and activities. Use this information to help keep your pet happy and healthy.
General Pet Advice
Pet ownership is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences known to humans. Our pets can be family members or even our best friend. However, we also know that there are challenges along the way.
Here are some tips on how to set you and your pet up for success as you live a long happy life together:
• Establish a relationship with a local Veterinarian who you can trust.
• Microchip your animal so if they ever get lost, they can be returned to you.
• Keep your pet up to date on all of their vaccines and don’t forget to give your pet regular flea treatments.
• Regular daily exercise is needed to ensure that your pet lives a long and healthy life. It’s also good for humans too.
• There are many choices when it comes to selecting food for your pet. We recommend you choose a quality food that helps your animal with their general health, digestion, and coat.
• Not only is regular grooming a way to keep your pet beautiful but it’s also a great way to stimulate their blood flow, reduce dander, keep odors down in your home and a great way to bond with your pet.
• Establishing rules and boundaries is essential to building an obedient relationship with your pet. Whatever training you decide is best for your animal, we highly encourage you to invest the time and money. This goes for cats too!