Open 7 days a week!
31300 Brandstrom Road
Call and We'll answer the phone! No voicemail!
N.O.A.H. is a 501c3, non-profit organization, and is supported solely by donations. All monetary and in-kind contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for your interested in helping The NOAH Adoption & Spay/Neuter Center! We have created this Wish List to help keep our animals well cared for and our costs to a minimum so we can serve even more animals. Below is a list of several items that we currently need. Any help you can give us will be VERY much appreciated!
We would love to meet you when you drop off your donations, but if you prefer to have items delivered our address: 31300 Brandstrom Road, Stanwood, WA 98292.
What the Animals Need...
The animals at N.O.A.H. enjoy good food, stimulating toys and comfy beds. Here are some items they would love to receive:
1. Canned Food!! This is our number 1 need!
2. Dry Food - Kirkland Brand - Lamb & Rice...for Dogs and Cats. The animals love this food and it's easy on their bellies! Cats also like Purina ONE dry food.
3. Fleece material...bolts or remnants for Dog and Cat Bedding! Fleece is warm and comfortable for the animals PLUS it drys quickly after being washed...saving us money on electricity bills. It is a win-win combination. We will gladly cut the fleece to the sizes we need.
4. Dog Beds - Kuranda hammock beds are comfortable and durable. They are easily cleaned and are ideal for the N.O.A.H. dogs. The Kuranda company gives a discount when you order for a non-profit. N.O.A.H. is listed on their site: www.kuranda.com
5. Cat Litter - Clump or clay, non-deoderant
6. Toys & Treats - Kongs, Buster Cubes, Nyla Bones & Stuffed Toys
What the People Need to Help the Animals...
2. Gas Gift Cards
3. Copy Paper
4. Costco Gift Cards
5. Paper Towels (we do A LOT of cleaning here!)
6. Dawn Dish Soap
7. Trash Bags...small and large sizes
What you might have laying around... we glady accept used items and give them a whole new life at N.O.A.H.. Here are some things you might have around your house that you could give for the animals:
2. Wash cloths
5. Pens, Pencils, highlighters, and other office supplies
6. File folders
All of us at the NOAH Adoption & Spay/Neuter Center truly appreciate everything that is donated that allows us to care for more animals.
Check out our Amazon Wish List and consider donating to the animals!
Thank you very much for helping the animals of N.O.A.H. through our wish list! And a reminder, these gifts are tax deductible - save your receipts or tell us the amount!
N.O.A.H. depends upon public donations to continue its work. You can help! Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy, and when we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement in the mail for tax purposes. Click the "GiveDirect" button below to make a donation. Thank you for your support.
You can MAKE A DONATION ONLINE to N.O.A.H. by clicking the orange "GiveDirect" button.
*Please note: We use a nonprofit service to process our credit card transactions. GiveDirect is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not N.O.A.H.. Using a 3rd party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on the animals and our programs!