Pre and Post Surgery Information
Pre-Surgery Points to Remember:
• NO FOOD after 10 p.m. the night before or the morning of surgery but water is okay.
• CATS must be in a carrier and only one cat per carrier.
• FERAL CATS need to be kept in the traps or in a hard sided carrier.
• DOGS must be on a leash and need to potty before checking in.
To speed up your animals check in process, please download one of the appropriate forms and bring it to your appointment already filled out.
Post Surgery Points To Remember
• Keep your pets indoors and isolated away from other pets and children.
• No bathing or swimming for 14 days.
• Do not allow your dog or cat to excessively lick the incision site. Apply Neosporin daily to reduce urge to lick.
• Check the incision site daily. Make sure that it remains dry, clean and intact.
• If you notice your pet has any abnormal signs or conditions, please call and report to The NOAH Center during business hours 9:00-5:00pm daily at 360-629-7055 or call your vet to seek immediate help.
For more information about After Surgery Care for your pet, please click here: