Give a Physical Item
You can donate physical items of all kinds to support our lifesaving work! Whether you choose to provide a pet-related item that will directly help our rescued animals or something of value that can generate funds through an auction event, your physical item can make a big difference!
Give a Physical Item
Many individuals prefer to give physical items to our cause; giving items can give the donor a stronger connection to the gift in comparison to making a monetary donation! We welcome gifts of new physical items like pet food and toys, medical supplies, and more.
You are welcome to send donations in the mail through services such as Amazon or Chewy, or to shop locally and bring items in to the Adoption Center! Just make sure to visit with some of our adoptable pets when you stop by!
note: Items we cannot accept
We are grateful for your generosity, but unfortunately, the following items cannot be accepted and may cost us money to properly dispose of.
Please do not give:
- Used pet bedding
- ANY people bedding
- Prescription medications
- Expired pet food
- Frozen or raw pet food
- Litter boxes; used or new
- Cat trees or scratching posts
- Cat litter (unless wood pellets advertised as animal bedding or litter)
- Toilet paper
- Sleeping bags
Items we need
- Canned Pate Wet Food
- NutriSource Brand Cat/Kitten Food
- Kirkland Brand Adult Cat Food
- Cardboard Scratch Pads
- Animal Bedding/Litter Wood Pellets (used as cat litter)
- Cat Hammocks/Sleepers
- Kitty Kasas (on Amazon wish list)
- Canned Dog Food
- Kirkland Brand Maintenance Adult Dry Dog Food
- NutriSource Dry Puppy Food
- Dog toys
- Leashes & collars
- Poop bags
- Toys, Treats & Pill Pockets
- Fish Oil & Probiotics
- Wahl Arco SE Professional Cordless Pet clipper kit
- Drive Medical Nebulizer Power 2
- Digital Vet Thermometer
- Universal Microchip Reader
for foster animals
- Pet Safe indoor heating pads or discs
- Nursing bottles & nipples
- KMR kitten milk – liquid or power
- Esbilac puppy milk powder
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Food
- NutriSource Cat/Kitten Food
- NutriSource Puppy Food
- Baby gates
useful gift certificates
- Fuel Cards
- Costco Cash Cards
- Mud Bay
- Country Store
- Postage Stamps
- Batteries (9V, AA & AAA)
- Oscillating Fans
- Tissue paper & Paper Towels
- Office Supplies – Dry Erase Markers
- iPads and/or New Computers/Monitors
- Large Paper Shredder & Paper Cutter
- Motorola Radios, model VL50 UHF
Amazon is simply the easiest way our supporters choose to donate physical items, because they can shop directly from The NOAH Center’s wishlist, and items deliver right to our Lobby.
Items on our wishlist range from pet food, pet bedding, and toys, to medical supplies, and equipment for our staff and volunteers. Click the link below to visit our Amazon wishlist right now! It couldn’t be easier.
If you shop on Amazon often, consider activating Amazon Smile on your mobile device, or using the Amazon Smile URL when shopping on a desktop or tablet.
Amazon Smile is an incredibly easy way to help raise funds for The NOAH Center. You simply shop like normal, and Amazon makes a charitable contribution to The NOAH Center, costing you nothing!
donate an auction item
Each year, The NOAH Center holds fundraising events like Music for the Animals or Laugh Your Tail Off and raise hundreds of thousands of dollars utilizing donated items and experiences provided to us by our generous supporter base. Nearly any valuable item can be accepted, from jewelry, electronics, artwork, and even experiences. Give an exciting experience like a week at your vacation home, or tickets to a sporting event from your season passes. Donate a new iPad or laptop, give beautiful fine jewelry or artwork. If you have an item, or would like to purchase one, to support one of our auctions, reach out to us to learn more and start the donation process!