Spay & Neuter Program
Help prevent pet overpopulation by spaying/neutering your pet.
The NOAH Center's state-of-the-art low-cost spay/neuter clinic is open 7 days a week. We provide spay/neuter services, vaccines and microchips for dogs and cats of families that meet the low-income qualifications.
*You are not required to provide proof of income
* Animals must be under the age of 8 years old.
* Cats must be at least 8 weeks old and weigh more than 2 pounds.
* Dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age and weigh more than 3 pounds.
* Dogs must be on-leash
* Cats must be in a carrier
* Feral cats must be in a trap to qualify for our Free Feral Cat Surgery Program
* Drop-off is at 8 a.m. and pick-up is at 4:30 p.m.
* Payment is due at the time of drop-off.
All Animals Receive:
* Pre-Op exam
* Sedation and pain medication
* General anesthesia
* Spay or neuter surgery performed by a licensed veterinarian
* Tattoo on the belly
* Complimentary nail trim
* Post-surgery snack
* Appointments are required and can be made online using THIS LINK HERE or by calling our office at 360-629-7055.
* Appointments can be made up to two months in advance
* A non-refundable deposit amount of $10 for cats and $25 for dogs is required when you make your appointment. Deposits will be applied toward your service fees at the time of your appointment.
* In the event you do not show up for your appointment, this deposit will be forfeited to our clinic as a donation.
* If you need to reschedule your appointment, please contact us at 360-629-7055. We require 72 hours notice to reschedule appointments or your original deposit will be forfeited and you will be required to make an additional deposit.
Not located near The NOAH Center? Click here to find other low-cost clinics in the Puget Sound area.